Click to Home

Go To Search
How can I get my park pass?
The Department of Parks and Recreation 2017 park passes will be available on Wednesday, February 15th 2017. Please come visit us and bring a valid driver’s license or state ID (this is what we will need to see in order to verify residency). 1 adult park pass is $7, or you may obtain a pass for a spouse as well for $10. If you’re 62 and older, 1 park pass is $5 (or you may obtain a pass for a spouse too for $7).
Please note: We cannot issue park passes for minors. Anyone 17 or younger should use their parent/guardian(s) pass.
The SCS Parks & Recreation department is located at 20000 Stephens (in between Little Mack & I-94).

Parks & Recreation

Show All Answers

1. How can I get my park pass?
2. When does the City Pool/Splash Zone open?
3. How do I know when my games at Kyte Monroe are cancelled?
4. When is public skate at Civic Arena?
5. Do I need a permit to use Wahby Park?
6. Where can I obtain a recycling bin?
7. When are the 2016 Fireworks?

The City of St. Clair Shores27600 Jefferson Circle Drive, St. Clair Shores, MI 48081